Being an American has never been more important today and our freedoms are being stolen daily! Following the Fourth of July, we wanted to discuss freedom, the values that built America, and how to make declarations over your own life!
Tuning in you will be invited to dig deep to figure out exactly what your own values, legacy, and purpose is before we discuss why our freedom is God-given.
We also look at what it means to live by faith, how the past is being played out again today, why we are in a time of deception and fear, and why we should be proud to be Americans. So to find out how to use your power of discernment as a tool to make declarations over your own life, join us on the Work Smart Club podcast!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why being an American has never been more important.
- A story about Cynthia’s mother’s experience with the Nazis.
- The values upon which America was formed.
- We read a portion of the Declaration of Independence.
- We invite you to pray and dig deep to figure out exactly what your values are.
- How the same playbook of the past is being played out again today in the world.
- Why being an American is about standing on the side of freedom not political parties.
- Considering your own legacy and purpose.
- We invite you to read Hebrews 11 and understand what it really means to live by faith.
- Why this is one of the best times to be alive.
- Why we are in an information war and a time of deception.
- Why we should be proud to be Americans.
- Why discernment is a power tool.
- Why we cannot let ourselves be wrapped up in fear.
- The importance of the Declaration of Independence.