- How you direct and receive energy
- How you take in information
- How you decide and come to conclusions
- How do you approach the outside world
Grow. Be Better. Your Future Depends on It!
Self-awareness is a power skill in successful leaders. When you understand your natural preferences to communicate, make decisions, plan and interact, you also understand more about others. And you build a successful future.
Develop Your Awareness: Self & Situational
How do I Handle Different Personalities?
Understanding how to communicate with different personalities and motivate, inspire and engage people is one of the biggest challenges leaders face. Did you know that being an influential leader starts within you; you have to first know what makes you tick.
Self-awareness builds an authenticleadership brandand strengthens confidence.
Lead With Confidence
The Myers Briggs is an assessment with a long track record of research and practical application. It is foundational because it helps leaders understand themselves.
We believe leaders who develop their self & situational awareness are the most agile, prepared and responsive leaders. We have spent decades unlocking potential in leaders and aspiring leaders. We understand what it takes.
We use a proven formula to develop high performance teams and leaders. That formula includes assessments. Taking assessments to learn about your strengths is a critical step to develop the self-awareness one needs to unlock potential.
One of our favorite assessments is the MBTI.
The MBTI is classic and a foundation for understanding all other assessments. You will learn about your innate preferences in how you like to communicate, make decisions, show up in the world and how you are energized. Once you understand these natural preferences, you will develop further and build strong emotional intelligence and situational awareness.
Your score shows up as a 4-letter type that denotes your preference for these 4 areas.
Your natural preferences in these four areas sort you into one of 16 distinct MBTI personality types. Understanding these types gives you objective insight so you can get along better with people who are different than you as well as guide your direction, focus, and choices.
Access this assessment today – right now.
What You Will Gain
what Others Are Saying About the Assessment...
What is Included
Assessments are the first step to making changes!
- Assessment used worldwide, measuring 4 aspects of your type. (Value $199)
- 20 page report outlining your type, Personal Impact Report, with application in leadership, communication, decision making, stress and much more.
- 21 page course workbook. (Value $29)
- 6 module course going into detail on what type means. (Value $147)
- Bonuses: (Hard to put a price on confidence!)
- Private Network: Virtual coaching, Q & A and support. (priceless)
- App for your phone for immediate access on Type. Check blind spots, your interaction with other types and so much more. (Value $49)
Your confidence is the heart of your leadership brand...
2020 was a year of surprises and pressure. It taught us that to be prepared means being ready for the unknown. Confidence grows with awareness. Did you know that when you develop your self-awareness - your situational awareness grows exponentially! This assessment is the foundation of leadership growth and influence. INVEST IN YOU!
Your Executive Coach & Performance Expert
Cynthia Howard RN, CNC, PhD
I have worked with hundreds of leaders and I want to work with you! As an executive coach and performance expert I have worked with thousands of leaders and professional and helped them advance their dreams. I have a system and proven solution that will help you achieve your goals and go further and faster than you expected! Join me, and let’s get started on your goals!
To unlock the potential in leaders; improving performance and well-being.
Work Smart Consulting is an innovative professional development company that works with leaders and teams using a 3 prong approach: Assessments, Coaching and Team Development. We integrate lean six sigma in the team building and coaching to transform inconsistent performance to high reliability performance.
- Pioneer of the resilient mindset
- FAIS: Fellow, American Institute of Stress (AIS)
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Certified Trainer Institute of Heartmath
- Developed the Resilience Pyramid
- Founder Work Smart Club
- Author, Resilient Leader Mindset Makeover, Everyday Emotional Intelligence