Committing to building authentic confidence is possibly the most important endeavor you will ever embark on. In this world of uncertainty and disruption, many of us have misplaced our confidence, and in this episode, we unpack what confidence really is and talk about how you can secure it for yourself and your future!
We break down the shadows of confidence: the infamous imposter syndrome and the lesser-known orphan spirit. You’ll discover where these confidence-bashing syndromes stem from and how they can seep into all aspects of your life if left unacknowledged. Tune in today to find out how to reset your confidence and manifest a brighter future!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The shocking statistics regarding women’s confidence and how it affects their trajectory.
- How the disruption and uncertainty of life today impact our confidence.
- Why it’s important to develop your confidence!
- Imposter syndrome: what it is, who’s affected by it, where it stems from, and its repercussions.
- How to overcome your imposter syndrome.
- Signs that you may be suffering from imposter syndrome.
- How perfectionism negatively impacts your relationships.
- How perfectionism differs from the spirit of excellence.
- What the orphan spirit is and what it results in.
- A reminder that you are not your feelings!
- How your feelings create the environment in which you live.
- The importance of acknowledging your patterns to break the cycle.
- How to reset your confidence!
- The power of visualizing your future self in building authentic confidence.
- The value of learning, and focusing on your successes rather than your weaknesses.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode? Please pin it so that others may discover it too!