Emotional Intelligence Training for Leadership Roles
LEAD WITH IMPACT
Position your team for success by developing your effectiveness as a leader with a course from Work Smart Consulting.
Get Started Today
Optimize People and Process. Be More Effective.
Whether you are working in a hybrid, virtual or onsite environment, learning to develop your interactions so that they achieve your desired outcomes is what emotional intelligence helps you do. Teams cannot flourish and you can’t keep up with the incessant pace without strong business relationships built on trust and understanding.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) competencies help you and your team reach peak efficiency and consistent performance.
Emotional intelligence is the foundation of effective workplace performance and productivity. Though EI was once an elusive and mysterious concept, emotional intelligence training breaks it down into an integrated set of skills. We combine engaging experiences, assessments, coaching and training to facilitate a highly effective, agile, and resilient organization.
Emotional Intelligence training with Work Smart Consulting focuses on the practical and immediate application of EI concepts, so you spend less time learning, and more time doing. We engage you in the process so you can apply these skills, including self-awareness, healthy communication, emotional agility, decision making under pressure and stress management.
EI is the antidote to unchecked stress and pressure so you activate resilience and optimism which furthers your impact and influence as a leader.
Emotional intelligence is the ability to consistently achieve your goalsby managing how you show up.
What Is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional intelligence (EI) is your ability to manage how you show up so you consistently achieve your goals. The micro-skills within EI include:
- The ability to know what is going on internally and redirecting those impulses to serve your desired aim or goal.
- The ability to help others redirect their emotions and internal reactions and stay focused on this goal. (This includes managing conflict, not shutting it down or ignoring it.)
- Agility to pivot and adapt as needed in order to stay focused on main goal.
- Awareness of how one is impacting others, and the environment, in order to achieve one’s desired goal.
Strong emotional intelligence (EI) is a defining factor in one’s ability to consistently achieve results. Develop strong leaders known for results and collaboration in the workplace.
Let's Schedule a Call – and discuss how this training can help
The Link Between Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
Everyone has EI skills, but due to increased pressure and accelerated change, there is a failure to mobilize it. You cannot outperform if you are distracted by what is happening internally. Emotions, negativity, and the limited perspective that accompanies the primitive survival stress reaction limits one’s leadership impact.
Emotionally intelligent leaders understand that how they show up influences those around them and have strategies in place to manage emotions and their stress triggers from people, places and situations.
The good news is that these skills can be learned! You have heard the saying, “Great leaders are made, not born,” this is because great leaders continue their development which strengthens their emotional intelligence.
Build a team of high performance leaders. Schedule a complimentary session to discuss your challenges, goals and options. This training will improve your leaders ability to problem solve, make good decisions, resolve conflict, and communicate with greater influence and clarity.
For Individual Leaders: Do you want to develop your impact and effectiveness?
Click the button below and get started now! EI training will improve your problem solving, decision making, conflict resolution, confidence, and communication skills! Register for the assessment and online training course today!
Utilizing Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
There is greater interest in the concept and value of emotional intelligence (EI) as the uncertainty and disruption in the world wreaks havoc in the workplace. EI is still the single biggest predictor of successful leadership.
Your ability to engage emotional intelligence is a critical factor for projecting one’s success in life. The truth is the competencies with the skillset of EI are essential for leaders at all levels in the workplace. This is even more true today in this Digital Age, with frequent disruption and demands.
As the interface with technology escalates, emotional intelligence, because of the need for agility and resilience, is now a highly-coveted workplace skill. According to a recent survey of hiring managers, 75 percent of hiring managers place an employee’s EI as a top factor in the hiring decision.
People with highly developed emotional intelligence:
- Make better decisions
- Solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Resolve conflicts more quickly and with positive outcomes
- Remain calm under pressure
- Absorb, reflect, and respond to constructive criticism
People with undeveloped emotional intelligence:
- Do not take responsibility for their errors
- Play the role of the victim
- Have passive-aggressive or hostile communication skills
- Dismiss criticism directed towards them
- Are overly critical of others
Do not wait and just “hope” your leaders develop this on their own. Schedule a complimentary call and let’s discuss your challenges and goals.
what Others Are Saying About the Training...
Helping leaders unlock their potential and inspire their team members is our passion. Here are some of our favorite emotional intelligence and leadership success stories:
What Will Leaders Learn InEmotional Intelligence Training?
Companies that want a strong leadership brand and want to boost their leaders’ impact and effectiveness will benefit from this program.
In our, Lead with Impact, Emotional Intelligence Training, your leaders will learn:
1. To boost self-awareness for greater agility and flexibility.
2. How emotions positively and negatively influence everyone in your environment, including the leader.
3. To empower team members by encouraging self management, so that everyone performs optimally, and exceeds expectations.
4. How quality decision-making is affected under pressure and what leaders can do about it.
5. Individual triggers that prevent those difficult conversations that keep everyone focused on what is most important.
6. How to optimize teams with strong emotional intelligence for better engagement and results.
7. Why being ‘technically competent’ is not a benchmark for being an exceptional leader.
8. How to communicate with clarity team members want to listen.
9. How to remove barriers, boost collaboration and accelerate turnaround on projects.
Agile & Effective Leaders: Emotional Intelligence Training
Register for Emotional Intelligence Training
Improve workplace culture by fine-tuning your emotional intelligence and leadership skills. WorkSmart Consulting makes the process engaging! You cannot afford to wait.
Dr. Cynthia Howard | Emotional Intelligence Expert
Dr. Cynthia Howard has worked with top-performing leaders, professionals, and business owners from all over the country. With an open mind, laser focus and expertise of two decades, Cynthia recognizes each leader is filled with purpose and potential, and it is her job to unlock that potential.
To unlock the potential in leaders through focused and intentional effort.
Work Smart Consulting is an innovative professional development company that works with leaders and teams using a 3 prong approach: Assessments, Coaching and Team Development. We integrate lean six sigma in the team building and coaching to transform inconsistent performance to high reliability performance.
- Pioneer of the resilient mindset
- FAIS: Fellow, American Institute of Stress (AIS)
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Certified Trainer Institute of Heartmath
- Developed the Resilience Pyramid
- Founder Work Smart Club
- Author, Resilient Leader Mindset Makeover, Everyday Emotional Intelligence