Work better under pressure
Stand out as a leader
The greatest predictor of successful leadership is emotional intelligence (Ei).
It is more than “people skills,” it includes problem solving, decision making, confidence & communication skills.
When you strengthen your Ei, you develop a powerful set of skills that help you show up as a strong and effective leader.
Take the world’s leading emotional intelligence assessment.
Increase Your Effectiveness
The EQi 2.0 is a powerful assessment and gives you great insight into your leadership style, strengths and areas that could potentially de-rail you.
Armed with this information, you are prepared to make adjustments and deepen your ability to influence, persuade and get the results you want consistently.
You will increase your self awareness and your situational awareness. Schedule this assessment and feedback session.
Emotional Intelligence is Your Buffer AgainstStress & pressure.Lead with impact!
Emotional Intelligence Can Be Learned
Emotional intelligence (Ei) is a set of skills you learn. It has been attributed to 90% of a leaders success.
Think about a leader you admire … they had a strongly developed Ei and were able to listen to you and tune into your needs. When you open up to understanding the power dimensions measured using this Ei assessment, you will:
- Develop more influential presence
- Improve your independence and assertiveness
- Control your under and over-reactions
These are a few of the benefits you will gain as a result of this assessment and course.
Taking assessments to learn about your strengths is a critical step to develop the self-awareness one needs to unlock potential.
Ei model: 5 main dimensions with 3 subscales in each domain
What Is In The Report?
The assessment is broken into 16 dimensions that reflect various aspects of emotional intelligence.
Your score reflects how often you engage in each of these dimensions and your comfort level in using them.
To help you understand the wealth of information contained in this report, we include online resources, a workbook and 1:1 coaching to help you digest this information and apply it. This assessment increases your self-awareness and increases your ability to adapt and show up – in the moment – at your best.
The EQi 2.0 Model has 5 main categories with 3 sub scales in each. There is an overall well-being scale to make up 16 dimensions.
Access this assessment today – right now.
What You Will Gain
what Others Are Saying About the Assessment...
What is Included
Assessments are the first step to making changes!
- 90 minute feedback session with Dr. Cynthia Howard (Value $395)
- Assessment used worldwide, measuring 16 dimensions of emotional intelligence (Value $199)
- 22 page report outlining your scores and the strategies to strengthen the various dimensions of Ei.
- 86 page workbook with worksheets and additional information on each dimension. (Value $39)
- Card Deck of the Ei dimensions with tips and strategies. (Value $39)
- 3 module course going into detail on the report and how to get the most from it. (Value $195)
- Bonuses: (Hard to out a price on confidence!)
- COURSE: Toolkit: Confidence | 11 modules, deep dive into building your authentic confidence (Value $199)
- Private Facebook Group: Virtual coaching, Q & A and support. (priceless)
For Groups: Want to offer the emotional intelligence assessment (EQi 2.0) to your team? We provide assessments and emotional intelligence training for groups. click to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your goals.
Emotional intelligence is the "It Factor" ...
that powers up your leadership brand. Knowing how to respond under pressure, make good decisions and problem solve are all skills influential leaders need. Take the assessment ... INVEST IN YOU!
Your Executive Coach & Performance Expert
Dr. Cynthia Howard | Emotional Intelligence Expert
Dr. Cynthia Howard has worked with top-performing leaders, professionals, and business owners from all over the country. She approaches each case with an open mind and zero preconceived notions to better recognize her individual clients’ unique challenges in managing, inspiring, and engaging their teams. As she conducts emotional intelligence training, she strives to respect the boundaries, passions, and inspirations that drive her clients to lead.
To unlock the potential in leaders; improving performance and well-being.
Work Smart Consulting is an innovative professional development company that works with leaders and teams using a 3 prong approach: Assessments, Coaching and Team Development. We integrate lean six sigma in the team building and coaching to transform inconsistent performance to high reliability performance.
- Pioneer of the resilient mindset
- FAIS: Fellow, American Institute of Stress (AIS)
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Certified Trainer Institute of Heartmath
- Developed the Resilience Pyramid
- Founder Work Smart Club
- Author, Resilient Leader Mindset Makeover, Everyday Emotional Intelligence